YARDS Header WALKER

Originally the "Coutts' first yard" at Low Walker, it was bought and renamed in 1860 by J Wigham Richardson, the Neptune Yard merged with Swan Hunters' in 1903.

The last ship to be built was launched in 1988.

  1 Swan neck crane Through the fence End of the road  
  1993 Big cranes Times change End of
the road?